“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
- Community Garden
- The Well
- Home Repairs
- Soldiers Wish List
Serve St. Louis: Soldier’s Wish List Donation Needs
We will be making 81 care packages and need goodies to fill them!
We Need Large Quantities of the following:
- Protein Bars (like Clif Bar brand)
- Drink mixes for water
- Snack foods, such as:
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Sauce Packets (from Arby’s, Taco Bell, etc.)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Oreo cookies
- Fruit Snacks
We Need 81 Christmas Gifts ($15-$20 value):
- DVDs (new releases are preferable)
- Books (i.e. Ready Player One, Red Rising Trilogy, etc.)
- Sporting Equipment (Frisbee, soccer ball, basketball, footballs, nerf guns, etc.)
- Puzzle Books (Sudoku, Mind Games, etc.)
- Board Games
No blankets or chocolate please because they’re stationed in a very warm environment. All Donations need to be dropped off at Quest NO LATER than Sunday, October 1st. Please include your receipts with your donation.
If you don’t have time to shop but would still like to give financially, we will shop for you! You can write checks to Quest and simply write “Soldier’s Wish List” in the memo field.