To make the Soldier’s Wish List Serve St. Louis project happen, we need donations of items to fill the care packages. You’ll find the needs and details below…
Serve St. Louis: Soldier’s Wish List Donation Needs
We will be making 81 care packages and need goodies to fill them!
We Need Large Quantities of the following:
- Protein Bars (like Clif Bar brand)
- Drink mixes for water
- Snack foods, such as:
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Sauce Packets (from Arby’s, Taco Bell, etc.)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Oreo cookies
- Fruit Snacks
We Need 81 Christmas Gifts ($15-$20 value):
- DVDs (new releases are preferable)
- Books (i.e. Ready Player One, Red Rising Trilogy, etc.)
- Sporting Equipment (Frisbee, soccer ball, basketball, footballs, nerf guns, etc.)
- Puzzle Books (Sudoku, Mind Games, etc.)
- Board Games
No blankets or chocolate please because they’re stationed in a very warm environment. All Donations need to be dropped off at Quest NO LATER than Sunday, October 1st. Please include your receipts with your donation.
If you don’t have time to shop but would still like to give financially, we will shop for you! You can write checks to Quest and simply write “Soldier’s Wish List” in the memo field.